Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1HJ, United Kingdom by 6pm UK time on Friday,
Candidates must be able to work in the UK (via sponsorship for non-EU
applicants) and the following competencies are desirable:
● Understanding of and empathy with the CUBC system
● Strong personal credibility and integrity: a figure for whom the athletes
will want to win
● Expert knowledge of the Tideway or competing in tidal conditions
● Relevant success as a rower or cox competing at the highest level.
The Club is seeking to make an early appointment to this important role
and an appropriate compensation package including accommodation will
be agreed with the successful applicant. The remuneration package will be
similar to the current level.
Message the seller
Your message below will be sent via the RowingAdverts internal messaging system.
Please refrain from inputting your email address as it can make you liable to being scammed
- by using the internal messaging system we can protect you better and ban fraudsters/scammers.
You can view any replies from the seller via the "My Account" > "My Messages" section.