Are you passionate about helping women of all ages (18+) and backgrounds develop into competitive rowers? At BBLRC we have a strong history of successful women’s rowing and are passionate for the sport.
We grow our own rowers very successfully and many have gone on to competing at Henley, winning at Met and competing in British Masters events around the country.
BBLRC’s top priority is about getting women into the sport and we provide coaching to allow each and every member to compete at a high level. We are fortunate in that our club is situated in one of the best locations on the tideway.
The main emphasis of the role will be to coach and develop both the novice women’s squad and the Get Fit and Row courses delivering both land and water based training.
As a coach at Barnes Bridge you will receive plenty of personal development opportunities at BBRLC such as shadowing senior coaches, mentoring and financial assistance to obtain coaching qualifications.
- work as part of a strong coaching team - our two senior women’s coaches - and our Strength and Conditioning Coach, to ensure that BBLRC are competitive at all major races
- have a direct and continuous involvement in recruitment and talent identification
- oversee boatmanship within the Notice squad
- assist with community engagement and with other duties as required
START DATE: as soon as possible or to be negotiated with the club
APPROXIMATE WORKING HOURS:
- You will be required to work on Saturdays (approx 11am start) for 1.5hrs and Sundays (approx 9.30am start) for 1.5hrs and to assist with the Get Fit and Row course which runs once/twice a year depending on demand. There will also be the possibility of extra hours in terms of coaching cover for the seniors/training camp etc.
SALARY: payment dependent on experience and qualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. an electronic copy of your rowing and coaching CV together;
2. a short paragraph outlining your fit for the role; and
3. your start date availability
by email to captain at bblrc.co.uk.
Applications should be sent by 4pm on 2nd December 2019. We welcome visits to the club
Message the seller
Your message below will be sent via the RowingAdverts internal messaging system.
Please refrain from inputting your email address as it can make you liable to being scammed
- by using the internal messaging system we can protect you better and ban fraudsters/scammers.
You can view any replies from the seller via the "My Account" > "My Messages" section.